Soft Coral Handwork Pure Georgette Kurta
- Top: Pure Georgette
- Lining: Pure Cotton (Sleeves Included)
- Featuring glamorous “Soft Coral Handwork Pure Georgette Suit Set” to add pastel charm to your Festive Wardrobe.
- The Kurta is Adda Hand Embroidered using Pearls, Zari & Resham Threads and is designed with superbness.
- It has an elegant element over the neckline.
- Pair it with a color-coordinated pure chiffon dupatta enhanced with Gota detailing at the borders along with our signature Rayon Cotton Pants (LIVA Certified).
- The work is created by local artisans using hand-done techniques.
- Check out our Stunning Collection of Hand Embroidered Pieces here.
- Only Kurta (Select Yes to add matching Pants & Dupatta)
- Click here to Shop Full Set
- Model Height: 5'5"
(She is wearing a Kurta of length - 48 Inches)
- Dry Clean Only
DRESS SPECIFICATIONS:- Dress Length: 48 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 17 Inches
- Front Neck: 7.5 - 8.5Inches
- Back Neck: 4-5 Inches
Steps to order a Custom-Made Size:
1. Select Customized Size & Place a Prepaid Order.
2. Keep the following Following Measurements Ready:
- For Kurta / Top / Dress / Anarkali / Blouse-
- Front Neck Depth
- Back Neck Depth
- Total Dress Length
- For Bottoms-
- Inseam Length
- Outseam Length
3. Enter the Measurements in the Comment Box Available in the Cart.
**We only accept Prepaid Orders for Customized Sizes.
**In case of any queries or Confusions, feel free to Contact us.
**You can also Email / WhatsApp us your Measurements along with your Order Number.
**We might charge some extra amount for some particular measurements, our team will Contact you in that case.
**If you want a call back from our executive for some specific instructions related to your order, mention a note for the same.
4-BHA-14, Monilek Marg, Sector-4, Jawahar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004
Net Quantity:1 N
Customer Care Address:
📧 Email us:email@example.com
📞 Call us:+91-9610005615
(Monday - Saturday | 09:00 am - 5:00 pm)
(Please drop us a WhatsApp in case number not available)
(Wait time 10-15 minutes)