Orange Red Mothda Pure Georgette Hand Work Suit Set
- Top: Pure Georgette
- Lining: Pure Cotton
- Bottom: Rayon Cotton (LIVA Certified)
- Dupatta: Pure Organza
DESIGN DETAILS:- Emerging from the land of festivals, introducing vibrant colors and crafts of Rajasthan in our new Mothda collection.
- This orange-red georgette suit set is made from hand-dyed mothda fabric and embellished with gotta Patti handwork done by the finest artisans of Rajasthan.
- It is adorned with handmade tassels on Kurta side slits and dupatta.
- Styled with comfortable rayon pants and contrasting organza dupatta.
- Kurta has a soft pure cotton lining, sleeves are also lined.
- Also Checkout three more vibrant colors of this outfit: Red Yellow, Parrot Green & Jaipur Pink
PACKET INCLUDES:- Kurta + Bottom + Dupatta
- Click here to Shop only Kurta
- Model Height: 5.5
(She is wearing Kurta of length - 48 Inches)
DRESS SPECIFICATIONS:- Kurta Length: 48
- Front Neck Depth: 7-8 Inches
- Back Neck Depth: 4-5 Inches
- Dupatta: 2.5 Meters
- Pants Length: As per Size Chart
- Dry Clean / Gentle Hand Wash
Steps to order a Custom-Made Size:
1. Select Customized Size & Place a Prepaid Order.
2. Keep the following Following Measurements Ready:
- For Kurta / Top / Dress / Anarkali / Blouse-
- Front Neck Depth
- Back Neck Depth
- Total Dress Length
- For Bottoms-
- Inseam Length
- Outseam Length
3. Enter the Measurements in the Comment Box Available in the Cart.
**We only accept Prepaid Orders for Customized Sizes.
**In case of any queries or Confusions, feel free to Contact us.
**You can also Email / WhatsApp us your Measurements along with your Order Number.
**We might charge some extra amount for some particular measurements, our team will Contact you in that case.
**If you want a call back from our executive for some specific instructions related to your order, mention a note for the same.
📧 Email us:email@example.com
📞 Call us:+91-9610005615
(Monday - Saturday | 09:00 am - 5:00 pm)
(Please drop us a WhatsApp in case number not available)
(Wait time 10-15 minutes)